Hey you! Yes ... YOU! Can you be our next supertalent joining the CDKN official team? We are looking for an assistant Pop Up store manager!
Are you a people's person? Or do you have excellent communication skills? Have you ever dreamed of working in the fashion industry? If your answer to the following questions is YES, then you might want to send your resumé to us!
We are looking for a strong but also very cool and bubbly personality to run the daily business of our CDKN official pop up and online stores. This function may outgrow towards marketing and on the road sales if we are happy and believe in your superpowers!
For starters you will help us offer the kind of service that — like great design — never goes out of style. You will be our glue between brand and consumer.
As a fashion guru, you are expected to assume the following duties and responsibilities while working for us:
- Smile! A smile is the greatest gift you can give our (future) ambassadors
- Excellent follow up of all the online orders on the CDKN official webshop
- Have a very energetic approach while selling the CDKN official pieces in one of our Pop Up stores.
- Listen to customer concerns and report them to the team
- Address product-related issues
- Coordinate special events or launches
- Brainstorm with the team to develop efficient marketing and advertising strategies to increase sales
- Think about future and nurture existing partnerships
- Enlarge ambassadors base by developing excellent in store relations
- Stimulate our ambassadors to use social media while wearing CDKN official
Although this area of work is open to all people - even students - , a degree in the following subjects may increase your chances;
- fashion management;
- retail management.
So, are you still interested and over 18? Do you live in Belgium and speak fluent Dutch and you can help yourself out in English and French. What are you waiting for? Apply NOW!
We offer you:
- A temporary contract with a competitive salary
- Sales bonuses
- A high fun factor and thus awesome time
- The possibility to really help building a new Belgian Brand.
Let us also know when / which days you would be (un)available and in which Belgian cities you prefer to work. We will open several Pop Up's in the near future on different times and locations, so we can use many new talents. So don't be scared and send that motivation letter to us!